Four people apparently got salmonella poisoning by eating raw chicken entrees that they may have thought were precooked. The breaded, pre-browned, microwavable stuffed chicken entrees were sold at Cub Food stores under the Cub brand.

The entrees tied to infections included chicken and broccoli and, possibly, chicken Kiev and chicken cordon bleu. Authorities were trying to determine whether entrees with the same product code were sold at stores other than Cub.

Cub Foods has voluntarily pulled the products from its shelves.