1. CDC – Disease Listing, Salmonellosis, General Information. General information on the diagnosis, treatment, consequences, and prevention of infection with the Salmonella bacteria.
2. salmonella.org – Salmonella information and resources for researchers, the press, and the public. Data from Salmonella genome projects.
3. FDA/CFSAN Bad Bug Book – Salmonella spp.
Features organism information, associated foods, symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
4. Wikipedia – Salmonella is a Gram-negative bacterium.
5. About-Salmonella – Salmonella: Symptoms, Risks, Outbreaks and Resources. About Salmonella offers information, resources and news about outbreaks, research, and legal cases.
6. NIH – Directory of links to information and news about the disease.
7. FSIS – Salmonella