According to press reports, 22 people have been sickened after eating at the same restaurant and health officials on Friday said they suspect it was the result of salmonella.  The health department said all of the people who became ill ate at the restaurant over the weekend.  Health department spokesman Charles Hammer said the restaurant was immediately inspected.

"Everything is currently in order," Hammer said. "If we were to find a food service operation with an ongoing threat to the public health we would close that operation. this is not the case here."

Seven cases have been confirmed to be salmonella and lab results are pending on the others, Mallett reported.

"We eat there once a month at least if not more it’s our favorite place to go," said diner Jaime Douglas. "My opinion would be that is it something that came into the place not something they have done."