Pars Cove Persian Restaurant is being sued after there booth was linked to the salmonella outbreak during the Taste of Chicago.  More than 500 people have reported becoming ill after eating there. Full Story

Monique Roach and Willie Smith were two of the more than 500 people who became ill after eating food from the booth for Pars Cove Persian Cuisine. They filed suit on Monday in Cook County Circuit Court.

Health Department inspectors have visited the restaurant, testing food and interviewing employees and the restaurant is "cooperating fully" in the investigation, the Chicago Department of Public Health said.

The source of the salmonella outbreak has not been pinpointed as coming from food or food handlers, but only one dish has been tied to illnesses according to a Chicago Department of Public Health news release – hummus shirazi, a fresh herb, tomato and cucumber salad over a bed of hummus.