The owners of a Camden restaurant have settled a lawsuit by the family of a man who died after eating at the restaurant last year, according to WIS10 News.

The owners of Old South restaurant and the company that made an oven in the restaurant will pay the family of 58-year-old James Arledge of Lugoff more than $710,000. Arledge died in May 2005 from cardiac arrhythmia related to salmonella poisoning.

About 300 people became ill after eating undercooked turkey at the restaurant. The salmonella outbreak was the largest in state history.

At least nine lawsuits have been filed against the restaurant. Old South has agreed to pay $9,000 to the family of a nine-year-old boy. One lawsuit was dismissed and six others are pending.